Tuesday 1 April 2014

My Curriculum Vitae (Animation)



This is the design I have chosen for my design based Curriculum Vitae. This CV is to demonstrate my abilities, my education, My experience and my personality.  

When writing a cv it is important that ever thing is factual, should you have any information about relevant employment history then it should be included other wise any employment history. 

It is important that the information is clear and concise and easy to read, with nothing to distract the employer from the information.

In terms of design elements I wanted to keep it as simple as possible so the imagery doesn't over shadow the text, so I have chosen to use  one example of my work on each page. I have chosen one character and i have decided to place him in two different poses to add variation. One will be located on the top left and the other will be located on the top right of the following page.

No comments:

Post a Comment