Saturday 12 April 2014

Major Project- First attempt at 3D modelling


This is my introduction to Sculptris, first time using the software, it isn't finished because unluckily for my the software crashed before I had a chance. Anyway this is just a quick practice run to show that I am experimenting with the software, I still need to adjust to using the features of the software and to thing of things literally in a three dimensional way.

At this point this image looks really odd and quite scary quite frankly, something I am working to improve, If I had the chance to finished it before sculptress crashed and I was able to turn symmetry off and would have been able to finish the top of the head and add a body it may have been quite successful for a first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment