Tuesday 18 March 2014

Initial Business Card:




Here is my business card design, I think it is successful, i think it features a nice piece of work but also it keeps some subtlety and a nice neutral colour palette. I believe that it is striking and eye catching, I have actually had 250 of these printed out and one negative i would give about them would be that when I produced them digitally they looked like the ones above. however, what i should have considered is that when they are reduced to the appropriate size the text becomes very small, something that i have to now change because obviously the text should be the most important information and should be very in your face. My design needs were to keep everything very traditional and classical, so i have used subtle text, but the font size just needs to be increased to make it 100% effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment